Having another one of those busy weeks (way too many of those lately), but still truckin’. :) This short and sweet meme (found via Angieville) is something I can do though.
1. Book I am currently reading: I’m reading three books. Flesh and Blood by Kristen Painter, A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly, and Sword of Fire and Sea by Erin Hoffman. I’ve been having a hard time concentrating on one book lately, so I have been picking up one book, reading for a bit, setting it down, picking up another. Ever had one of those weeks? It is not one of my favorite things. I don’t blame the books so much as my mind just being distracted.
2. Book I last finished: In my quest for something that would keep my attention, I went for a couple of short category reads by Kelly Hunter because BookDaze has been indulging in a glom. These were short 120 page lil numbers that I downloaded and read one sitting at a time. I adored The Man She Loves to Hate, but Wife for a Week just did not work for me. Still, finishing a book felt good.
3. Next book I want to read: I do not know, but I think maybe a contemporary romance may be what I’m in the mood for. I am considering Kristan Higgins since a lot of bloggers have read and liked her stuff and I have yet to try her books. OR, I may just read the copy of Cold Fire that’s on the TBR, which I think I will probably love.
4. Last book I bought: That would be the ebook version of Wife for a Week by Kelly Hunter.
5. Last book I was given: That would be Cold Fire by Kate Elliot as well as a copy of Kingdom of Gods by N. K. Jemisin that Orbit sent me last week. Very happy about them and plan to get to them soon.