OK so I finally joined a book challenge which was to read a much as I could in July. My goal was 7 books. I think I did well considering the whole wedding madness! Books read this month:
1) Frederica by Georgette Heyer
2) Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
3) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd have to Kill you/Cross My Heart And Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
6) Hotter Than Hell anthology edited by Kilm Harrison (still need to review this)
7) Dream Quest anthology edited by Linnea Sinclair and J.C. Wilder (also need to review)
8) Easy Connections by Liz Berry (again - need to review. This one left me a bit speechless).
Right now I started Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs (I'm happy so far and savoring it).
Not bad!! I can't decide if I was just more focused with time management this time, or if I was escaping the wedding plans, or if actually, it wasn't so bad with the wedding this month since we got the major things out of the way. I'll let you know how I feel once the family descends upon me.
Thank you everyone who signed up for the giveaway, passed along the information and sent well wishes. I really like hearing other people's wedding stories and advice too. Giveaway is of course still going on, so if you haven't entered, please do here (vox) or here (livejournal).
Yay, you did it, congrats! I would have done it, if only I had access to good books. The library here isn't too flash! If only I did book challenges last year- I'd usually read about 5-ish books a week!
~Lucy D =)