Jace over on Jacescribbles tagged me a couple of days ago. Looks like a meme involving books that are sf (or maybe futuristic?) that were turned into movies. I think this is the first meme on this blog too.
Here are the rules:
- Copy the list below.
- Mark in bold the movie titles for which you read the book.
- Italicize the titles that you’ve watched.
- Tag 5 people to perpetuate the meme. (You may of course play along anyway.)
1. Jurassic Park
2. War of the Worlds
3. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
4. I, Robot
8. The Stepford Wives
9. The Time Machine
10. Starship Troopers
11. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
14. The Running Man
16. The Mothman Prophecies
18. Blade Runner (Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?)
20. The Island of Dr. Moreau
21. Invasion of the Body Snatchers
22. The Iron Giant (The Iron Man)
23. Battlefield Earth
24. The Incredible Shrinking Woman
25. Fire in the Sky
26. Altered States
28. The Postman
29. Freejack (Immortality, Inc.)
31. Memoirs of an Invisible Man
32. The Thing (Who Goes There?)
33. The Thirteenth Floor
34. Lifeforce (Space Vampires) <— I think I may have Space Vampires in my TBR!!?? It's a movie too? Awesome!
35. Deadly Friend
36. The Puppet Masters
38. A Scanner Darkly
40. Monkey Shines
41. Solo (Weapon)
42. The Handmaid’s Tale
45. From Beyond
48. Body Snatchers
It's a small number there. 7 of 48 read, and 16 out of 48 watched. I have NO idea what "Carnosaur" or "Solo" are. What is "Watchers"?
I don't know who to tag, so if you feel like it, feel free to perpetuate the meme!