Here we go, another giveaway for an ARC from BEA. I haven’t read it yet but this one looks fun:
On their way to marriage counseling, they notice a few odd things: a missing guard, a lack of cars on the freeway, and their counselor ripping out the throut of her previous client. Now it’s up to David and Sarah to work together, save their marriage – and survive in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.Along the way, David and Sarah discover some great tips for every post-apocalyptic couple:
- Balance the workload in your relationship. No one person should be responsible for killing all the zombies.
- Put the small stuff into perspective. It’s better to be wrong and alive than right but eating brains.
- Share in your activities and interests. If you’re going to kill zombies anyway, why not do it together?
- Plan romantic getaways. Or just getaways.
Married with Zombies comes out September, 2010 from Orbit Books.
1. Email janicu[at]gmail[dot]com with the subject MARRIED WITH ZOMBIES
GIVEAWAY, and say “please enter me” or something like that, and that
should be it. I try not to make there be too many hoops.
2. One entry per person please
3. This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. I’ll mail it anywhere that the USPS delivers to.
4. This contest ends midnight EST July 13th