Yup, I have the book buying sickness. I went to the Greenwich Library book sale this weekend. Greenwich, CT is about 15 minutes away yet I managed to get lost, ha ha. But it was all worth it – I got 6 books for $5. It was $2 per hardcover, $1 for trade paperback, but 50 cents for “kids”, and apparently YA counts as kids. I wasn’t going to question it.
- The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
- Crazy for You by Jennifer Crusie
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
- Eon by Alison Goodman
- Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
- Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Quite a few are discarded library books. I have saved them!