Hmm, I like the way you can add collections to VOX but.. how come you can't add more than 5 links to the "My Links" sidebar or even add links to your profile? Bah. In the meantime I'm adding book/reading website links here. These are sites I often go to/like
1. My paperbackswap mini reviews - short reviews (about a paragraph each book) on books I've read since mid-2006..
2. Smart Bitches, Trashy Novels – snarky reviews of romance novels.
3. Feminist SF – The Blog! – sci-fi from the feminist perspective (well written and interesting site)
4. Twisted Kingdom – group book review blog of fantasy/ sci fi/ young adult
5. Lost Book Archives – website of "lost books" – books "of print and forgotten or back in print and forgotten."
6. Luna-cat.net – website of sci-fi and fantasy by women – hasn't been updated in a while..:(
7. Pat's Fantasy Hotlist – fantasy/sci fi book reveiws and giveaways. More of a male perspective of the genre.
8. Whatwasthatbook – livejournal community where people post books that the can't remember the titles to. I end up wanting to read the book they are talking about.
9. Gnooks – literature map. Allows you to enter a writer's name and get a visual map of other authors you may like.
WRITING/PUBLISHING SIDE (it fascinates me).
1. Pub rants – literary agent blog
2. Lit Agent X – another agent blog, my favorite one because its very well written – explains things very well.
3. Paperback writer – blog of author Lynn Viehl / S.L. Veihl / Gena Hale/ Jessica Hall / Rebecca Kelly. A lot of interesting posts from the POV of a writer. She also has giveaways and supports other writers..
4. Meg Cabot's diary - chick lit and young adult author. Her blog just cracks me up
5. Neil Gaiman's journal – everyone and his mother reads this it seems.
6. Fangs, Fur, Fey – LJ community for urban fantasy novelists (only novelists can be members, everyone else can watch). Very interesting..
That's all for now. There are more, but I'm tired.